WEEK/TERM: THIRD TERM /WEEK 5
CLASS: Grade 2
DATE: 26th June, 2020
SUBJECT: National Values
TOPIC: Respect for National Symbols
National symbols of a country are to be respected
How to Show Respect for National Symbols
- Standing at attention when singing the national anthem.
- Standing at attention when reciting the national pledge.
- Standing to salute the national flag.
- Handling money with care, without writing on it, squeezing it or tearing it.
- Respecting the constitution by performing our duties accordingly.
- Obeying traffic signs, rules and regulations.
- Respecting religious leaders.
- State five ways to show respect for some of our national symbols.