WEEK/TERM: THIRD TERM/WEEK 1
CLASS: GRADE 2
TOPIC: HOW I CARE FOR MY BODY.
BRIEF EXPLANATION: Essay writing builds up creativity in writing, self-expression , rich vocabulary, good hand-writing, good imagination etc. Children should be encouraged to write often. At the beginning, the children will be able to write on what they have experienced but as they progress in their writing, they should be encouraged to write fictitious essays which are based only on imagination.
Personal hygiene is very important in daily living.
There are so many ways by which I care for my body.
- I take my bath regularly.
- I brush my teeth every day.
- I do not rub bleaching creams, but creams that smoothen my body.
- I wear clean clothes to look beautiful and attractive.
- I also trim my nails to avoid germs hiding in them.
- I eat a balanced diet every day to stay healthy and strong.
Explain how you care for your body