WEEK/TERM: THIRD TERM/WEEK 1
SUBJECT: NATIONAL VALUES
TOPIC: SCHOOL – MEANING OF SCHOOL AND WHY WE GO TO SCHOOL
BRIEF EXPLANATION: – A school is an environment or a place where people go to learn.
NOTES FOR THE CHILDREN
Reasons why we go to school.
- We go to school to learn (acquire knowledge).
- To become responsible citizens.
- To ensure that we know our duties and responsibilities.
- To prepare us for the challenges of nation building.
- To have a better future.
- Define school.
- State two reasons why we go to school.