TERM/WEEK: THIRD TERM/WEEK 2
DATE: 4th July, 2020
SUBJECT: National Values
TOPIC: Civic Education – meaning and importance
Reference: The children’s text book for National values and information from the internet.
Brief Explanation: As a citizen of any country, one must know their rights, duties and responsibilities.
Notes for the pupils
Definition of Civic Education –
Civic education is the study of the rights and duties of a citizen or The subject that teaches us the rights and duties of a citizen.
Importance of Civic Education
- Civic education helps people to know their rights.
- It also enables people know their duties.
- Civic education makes us responsible.
- It teachers students the system of government.
- It helps youths to learn various skills.
- What is civic education?
- Write down 3 importance of civic education.