WEEK/TERM: THIRD TERM/WEEK 2
CLASS: KINDERGARTEN 2
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE
TOPIC: ABRAHAM – A FRIEND OF GOD
REFERENCE: CHILDREN’S BIBLE – GEN. 17:1-19
NOTES FOR THE PUPILS
- God appeared to Abram when he was ninety-nine years old.
- God changed Abram’s name to Abraham meaning “Father of many nations”
- He also changed Sarai’s name to Sarah.
- Sarah was Abraham’s wife.
- God promised Abraham and Sarah a son.
- Abraham was a friend of God.
- At what age did God appear to Abram?
- Who changed Abram’s name to Abraham?
- What did God promise Abraham and Sarah?
- Who was a friend of God?
- Who was the wife of Abraham?